Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Word Play Challenges

I got the Word Play stamp set with the National Scrapbooking Month promotion this month and have been wanting to ink it up so when I saw the Clean & Simple sketch challenge #139 and The Paper Players color challenge #46 this week I knew what I wanted to do with it! I made this card for my boyfriend just because... I think I'll stick it in with his lunch in the morning! = )




I just LOVE the Blueberry Crisp DP!!




Supply List
Stamps: Word Play
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Blueberry Crisp DP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Square Lattice EF

10 comments:

  1. I love the texture you gave the Cherry Cobbler card stock...it is so rich looking! The Baker's Twine is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the CAS sketch AND the color challenge! Love what you did with the twine! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the CAS sketch! Love the embossed background and the baker's twine! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of pattern and texture. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the baker's twine! Love the layout...I must check that out!
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about purchasing Word Play, as well! Love the addition of the Baker's Twine in a criss-crossed pattern. This is a great clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Word Play with these colors. :) Perfect clean and simple card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, what a lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great CAS card - love how you used the markers to color the stamp for world in the sentiment. The texture is just great also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Courtney! I thought I left you a comment on your card already but Blogger may be playing tricks again. :) Great use of the colors and CAS design. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...