Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fab Florets


IT'S HERE!

THE SUMMER MINI IS LIVE!

If you haven't had a chance to check it out you have got to see the GREAT new products!!!

Today's share is made using the Fabulous Florets set. I am in LOVE with these beautiful flowers!!

I was asked to make 24 Mother's Day cards today (yes, 5 days before) by 4 different people.
SO... here's the beginning!





I used the new Beyond the Garden DP in my background with Daffodil Delight and then ran it through the Square Lattice EF. The leaves are stamped with versamark and then I embossed with the new Wild Wasabi EP. I just LOVE the colored embossing powder. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping we will see more with the new catty!! I stamped my flower with Black StazOn and then used my Melon Mambo ink pad and Aqua Brush to color my flower. I am REALLY new to the watercoloring techniques but I am having so much fun playing with it and find that things look so much nicer when they're watercolored. I mounted the image on a piece of Pacific Point CS to give the card a little more color and then added the sentiment included in the Fabulous Florets set. 

So on a personal note, I just had to share with everyone... our 7 month old son learned how to sit up AND crawl this past weekend!!! Now he is trying to stand! CRAZY boy! Our oldest son (Caiden) will be 2 in a month.... Amazing how time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe I'm a mother to 2 kids let alone a 2 year old! I feel like it was just yesterday that Caiden was turning 1! Guess it's time for me to start working on some invites and arrange a party for our little man. I was really hoping to have his party at a park this year BUT having a party in Phoenix at a park in June tends not to work out so well...

Anyone have any suggestions on where to have a 2 year olds party aside from home or at a park????

I'm off to bed. Gotta make 13 more Mother's Day cards tomorrow! Be sure to check back tomorrow for some more inspiration if you're still making your Mother's Day cards!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...