Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!! - PPA92

Happy Mother's Day to all of you fantabulous mother's out there!!!

This post is going to be short and sweet because we've got to go get ready to head to my Mom's today! = )

I woke up this morning and had to make a card to get my stamping fix for the day... SO I looked around and decided to make a card for the Pals Paper Arts color challenge! I have fallen in LOVE with the In Colors the more and more I've used them so I was SUPER excited to see the color combo!


Here's what I came up with... my sister is turning 15 next Friday! SCARY!!! The older she gets the older I get... I can't believe she is a Freshman in high school and only a year away from being able to drive... That's when all the madness begins!



I know the picture is kind of hard to tell... BUT there is Dazzling Diamonds on each pair of flip flops and I watercolored them with my handy dandy blender pens and ink pads! I also popped the flip flops up of the card with dimensionals. I'll be back later with more details! Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...