Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catalog CASE'n Thursday #1

Welcome everyone to the very FIRST Catalog CASE'n Thursday!!



This week I chose to CASE the Sincere Salutations card on page 155 of the 2010-2011 IB&C. I just love the way they've put together this flower and wanted to give it a shot!

















Supply List:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations

Ink: Marina Mist

Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Soiree DP

Accessories: Island Floral Die, Subtles Glimmer Brads, Dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF



Thanks for coming by to see my take on this wonderful sample by our SU! artists!!



If you'd like to give this card a shot and leave me a link to your post I'd love to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...