Thursday, May 5, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge #54

Hey Everyone!

Got another challenge card share today! I found A La Card Monkey Challenges just recently and decided to give their sketch challenge a try this week!



I flipped the sketch to make a horizontal card and turned my card into a baby card as I have a friend who is due ANY day now! I can't wait to see her son!!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Bundled in Love, Occasional Quotes
Ink: Black StazOn, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Pawsitively Prints II DP
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Sponge, 1 1/4" Circle, 3" Circle, White Bakers Twine, Eyelet Border Punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF


3 comments:

  1. Very adorable Courtney. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! Your friend will appreciate a hand-stamped card. Thanks for playing with our A La Card Monkey challenge!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp set too. I really like what you did with turning the sketch around. Good Job I love it! Thanks for having fun with us at A La Card Monkey.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...