Friday, May 13, 2011

Congrats to My Little Sister!

Way to go Caitlyn!

My sister is a Freshman in high school and recently finished her first year in Winter Guard. Winter Guard is very similar to Color Guard, the main difference is that instead of performing at Football games they actually put together a routine and compete about 4 times in 2 months and then have a state wide competition.

They took SILVER for their division in state!! I was so excited and proud of her!!

She decided to try out for the Color Guard for next year and SHE MADE IT! My sister is going to be on Color Guard this coming year! I am so excited for her!!! I think the hardest thing for me in high school was finding my place and figuring out what I was interested in so I'm SUPER excited that she has found something she enjoys doing and has made many friends in the process.

SO... today's card is a Congrats! card I made for my sister!






I used Basic Grey and Night of Navy for her school colors and an "H" for her school name....

Supply List:
Stamps: Word Play, Broadsheet Alphabet
Ink: VersaMark, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Linen Thread, Silver EP, Smooch Spritz, Dimensionals, Toothpick


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...