Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes

Sentimental Sundays is celebrating one year!!! Amazing how fast time goes! The challenge this week is Anything Goes so I decided to make a Birthday card to celebrate! Take a moment and go see the wonderful samples the DT has created and celebrate!

Tess is one of my new favorite stamps! I thought she'd be just perfect holding a cupcake in her hand so I stamped and colored a tiny cupcake from the Short & Sweet and made it pop with a dimensional. I added a Marina Mist grossgrain knot and finished it off with the "Happy Birthday (Call me when it's time for cake.)" sentiment from the Afterthoughts hostess set.

Happy 1st Birthday Sentimental Sundays!!




Stamps: Tote-ally Tess, Short & Sweet, Afterthoughts
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, So Saffron,
       Cherry Cobbler, Blush Blossom
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Marina Mist Grossgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals



3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I like that it's clean and simple! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I really like your CAS design. I have that Tess stamp set, I need to dust it off and make something! Thanks for joining Sentimental Sundays anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week for our anniversary challenge. Don't forget the blog hop-opportunity for a prize!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...