Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shopping Spree Winner & Card Challenge

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day!

Before I share a card today I want to announce the LUCKY winner of the $100 shopping spree!!!
I was overwhelmed with orders this weekend and wish I could give everyone who ordered a shopping spree. Those of you who ordered $50 or more please remember you will be receiving your 2011-2012 catalog FREE toward the end of June.

Now, the winner of the $100 shopping spree is Carol Fleming of Mesa, AZ!! Congrats Carol! I will be emailing you soon with details on how to redeem your $100!

Now... Today's card share is a card I made for the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge!

Enjoy!!






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your card and the stamping of the main image multiple times. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I really like how you made the focal point panel! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Courtney! Love the Top Note panel on the front. Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "Stampin' off" technique you used on your card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job with this card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...