Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Diva Coffee Break meets Color Throwdown Challenge

I had to pull out my Sweet Summer SAB set for the Diva Coffee Break Sketch and the Color Throwdown color challenges this week! I just LOVE this set! I WISH it wasn't SAB because I'd love to use it ALL year long in classes!!

Anyways... here's what I've come up with! ENJOY!








 Supply List:
Stamps: Sweet Summer, So Happy for You
Ink: StazOn Black, Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Very Vanillla, Watercolor Paper,
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Rose Red Seam Binding, Medium Rhinestones, Aqua  Painter, Dimensional,  3" Circle Die Cut







1 comment:

  1. Sweet card! The embossed background is lovely with those pretty flowers! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...