Saturday, January 1, 2011

THANK YOU!

WOW!
I am in such amazement right now! I just realized how many comments I've received these past couple days and my followers have jumped up with more than 20 NEW followers!!

I just want to say thank you all for your interest and I am so happy! I'm going to do my best over the next week to stop and check out everyone's blogs!

In response to MANY of your comments I will be doing a tutorial of the ribbon technique soon. I hope to have it up next weekend but it may be a little later than that as I have SO many things going on right now with a marketplace event coming up in February.

Also in response to SUE... All you have to do to be a follower on both my blog and the GAB challenge blog is go to each blog and in the left top corner of the main page there will be a "follow" button if you're signed in to blogger. Once you follow a blog you have the ability to see updates on your blogger sign in page! It makes it a lot easier to keep up with posts rather than bookmarking. I hope this helps!!

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!

I think this may be the best year ever!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...