Saturday, January 15, 2011

14 Days Filled with Love Day 14 & SUStars Blog Hop!

Welcome to the SUStars Blog Hop and Day 14! If you've just come from Angela's Blog then you're in the right place!

Today's share is a card I've made for Day 14 of 14 Days Filled with Love and also for the SUStars blog hop!

Stamps: Filled with Love
Ink: Crumb Cake, Real Red
Paper: Filled with Love Bundle DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Heart Punch, Real Red Grossgrain



Please continue on to Diana's Blog and hop back by later to see my project!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I just loved your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - great for other occasions too (like to put on my hubby's plate or in his car just because!) Thanx for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Card Courtney! Its nice that you used the coordinating stamps/paper. TFS!
    Rubber hugs,
    Raissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms. Courtney, I love your blog it looks great. I am so glad you were able to stop in at Super Sundays online meeting today it was GREAT meeting you, and I look forward to seeing you in February.

    Happy Blogging.

    Leila

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...