Hope you all had a very Happy New Year celebration! It's 12:44 here in AZ right now... I rang in the New Year with my two boys (they were and are asleep of course!) as my boyfriend took an extra shift this evening...
I just want to take a moment to share a few of my New Years "goals" with everyone...
1. Lose 20 pounds.. (baby weight)
2. Make and post AT LEAST one card a day
3. Take part in more challenges! I follow TONS of them but hardly do them...
4. Make the GAB Challenges site a success! We are set to start our challenges on Feb. 5th. If you like to play along in challenges please follow us! We would LOVE for you to play along!
5. Find a part time job.. I love being a SAHM but it's nice to have a little extra spending money. My hobby is getting EXPENSIVE! LOL
SO.. Here I am working on two of my goals already! (So much for the first one! LOL) I've been sitting here playing around with some more challenges... I've made this card with the ColorQ 65 challenge and the Sweet Shop 89 sketch challenge. This one actually proved to be a challenge for me as I went to gather my supplies I realized I was out of Basic Grey CS! I was sooo disappointed but I made do without it by stamping with grey instead. And the sketch wasn't exactly easy to me either! I LOVE the layout it just took me a while to figure out how I wanted it!
|Stamps: Afterthoughts, Bold Blossom|
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Victoria Lace Ribbon, Polka Dot EF, Dimensionals, Large Pearl