Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wow!

Today I received my very first blog award!!

I received this cool award from Keri , who's blog Pigtail1's Paper Patch is a daily stop for me! Thanks Keri!



The way this works is after receiving this award I thank and link back to the person wonderful enough to send it to me...then i list 8 facts/statements about myself...finally i pass it on to blogs i've discovered recently...so without further ado...

1- I am a SAHM to two beautiful baby boys
2- I absolutely LOVE the at Chocolate SU! set... (2011 Occasions)
3- I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona and still reside here!
4- I love to cook
5- I am a HUGE American Cancer Society supporter
6- My boyfriend and I are high school sweethearts
7- My favorite TV shows are House and Desperate Housewives
8- I collect Snow Babies

now to pass it on... here are 8 blogs that totally deserve this award!

Raissa - Arte Em Papel
Debbie - Debbie's Doodles
Marisol - A Touch of Sol
Angela - North Shore Stamper
Suzi - The Manic World...
Deb - Sendable Sentiments
Claudia Rosa - Pretty Pressings
Tara - Tara's Paper Crafts



 
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...